Today i searched for a way, again, how to export each of my contacts in an MS Outlook PST-Folder into a vCard (.vcf) format.
Because Outlook doesn’t offer any internal routines to export vCards and the WWW doesn’t offer any suitable freeware, too, i made up my mind and a simple vCard export method was born. This method requires no plugin’s additonal software or something else!
PST to vCard export steps:
1. Navigate to your contacts you want to export and select them.
2. Now Right-Click the selected contacts and choose: “Send as business card”
3. An new e-Mail opens with each the vCards (.vcf) in the attachment field.
4. Click on a free space within the attachment area and select all exported contacts with Ctrl+A
5. Drag & Drop the selected business cards to a folder on the filesystem
6. Vioala… the export is done!